Pamper mind, body, and spirit
Come enjoy the peacefulness of the mountains at the Lodge at Smoky Cove. Pamper your mind, body, and spirit while getting energized, inspired, and renewed. These 3 night retreats begin Thursday evening with a meet and greet, cocktails, and appetizers and end Sunday afternoon with brunch. The price includes all meals prepared by our private chef, lodging and instruction. Instruction consists of daily yoga, meditation, breath work, nutrition, journaling, reflection, and sharing (only if you choose to).
Yoga classes are appropriate for any level. Depending on the season, outside activities such as hiking, or forest bathing are included. Forest bathing is simply meditating in nature and immersing in the natural environment (no getting wet!)
Spirit of the Mountain Retreats
Meet and Greet with Hors de oeurves and wine followed by a relaxing nidra class to guide you into a restful nights sleep.
- Lodging is provided in our newly updated rooms. The Lodge is beautifully situated on top of a mountain with an awesome view and an amazing patio.
- All meals are included and prepared onsite by our private chef. We strive for clean and healthy eating. Vegetarian and vegan option are available upon request.
- Smoothie Bar and Coffee Bar
- Daily Instruction given by Patricia Thomas founder of Utopia Yoga. RYT certified in Yoga Nidra, Vinyasa, Restorative and Prenatal. Patricia has been teaching dance for 30 years and has transitioned into yoga. She has a love of yoga and teaches from the heart with a holistic approach.
- Daily guided meditation
- Instruction on what yoga is and how it benefits the body. The body, mind, soul connection and how it promotes physical and mental healing.
Life Coaching Session with Lisa Connett, CJLC Life Coach
Daily Journaling and Reflection Time